Hi there,

I recently got this tabletPc. While I did managed to get the pen
working, I can't use touch, eraser and the button on the pen. For some
reason the wacdump program is useless.... The log says it all. I tried
both with and without setting speed of the interface.
Even hoped on some succes with minicom and setserial.... :-P
Only managed to show that there is a reaction on touch and use of pencil.
Is wacdump yet to be adapted for ISDV4?

My system is an Ubuntu 9.10 with the linuxwacom package compiled from
source (linuxwacom-0.8.5-10).
Kernel: 2.6.31-20-generic
I used the following guide:
I used the " Favux_serial-tablet&tablet-pc_test2_10-wacom.fdi.txt
<http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=140255&d=1261034609>".
As the configuration looked OK, I saw no reason to change anything.
Except for Pointing to WACf00c at the bit for touch instead of WACf008.

I'd be happy to be a guinea-pig since most of this ISDV4 stuff seems to
be new. That's why I posted here.

I have some errors here to illustrate the efect:
21:10:10.463 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.464 WARN: Bad high bit, discarding 2 bytes
21:10:10.981 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.981 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.981 WARN: Resetting tablet due to bit errors
21:10:10.754 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.754 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.774 WARN: Bad high bit, discarding 2 bytes
21:10:10.935 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.935 WARN: Resetting tablet due to bit errors
21:10:10.695 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.705 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.725 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.725 WARN: Bad high bit, discarding 2 bytes
21:10:10.735 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.735 WARN: Resetting tablet due to bit errors
21:10:10.503 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.504 WARN: Bad high bit, discarding 1 bytes
21:10:10.514 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.514 WARN: Bad high bit, discarding 1 bytes
21:10:10.514 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL
21:10:10.514 WARN: Resetting tablet due to bit errors
21:10:10.284 ERROR: LOBIT FAIL

Greetings,

Remy