On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Przemo Firszt <prz...@firszt.eu> wrote:
> Please comment if you're OK with the name or it should be rather "Wacom
> Intuos4 WL" or maybe something else.

Here is what I thinking.  You current code is geared that it can
easily be reused for new versions of HW as long as the continue to use
the Intous4 packet format.

The phrase "Wacom PKT-540WL" will only be valid value for a single HW
Product ID.  The phrase "Wacom Intuos4 WL" will be valid for multiple
HW Product ID's.

They are both good choices but I would use a table lookup if your
going to use per Product ID values or generic value if your going to
create it inline with other initialization.

Chris