On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:22 AM, Nikolai Kondrashov <spbn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>

> On 03/23/2012 07:20 PM, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
>>
>> On 03/23/2012 07:00 PM, Chris Bagwell wrote:

>>> Why is this a FIXME? It seems reasonable to center to zero here. For
>>> example, there is no intention to "fix" Wacom kernel drivers, are
>>> there?
>>

>> Well, I intended to "fix" them, actually. The thing is, the existing range
>> wacom drivers use is not straightforward and contradicts HID
>> specification.
>>
>> I was hoping to make a patch for the kernel drivers, so, after a while (at
>> your discretion), this centering could be dropped.
>

> Do you still object to the FIXME and fixing the kernel driver?

Opps. I meant to reply but didn't.

I've no objection to the code itself but I would prefer if the FIXME
was reduced to a TODO or left as only a comment on how current kernels
are behaving.

If you update the kernels great but its not something that *has* to be
fixed on xf86-input-wacom side and I'd hate to see the FIXME's there
for ever in code thats working fine.

Chris