Bastien Nocera said the following on 01/29/2013 10:13 AM:
>> So I see no reason for the library to complain loudly. And fact is it
>> passes "make check" just fine with this (I did try before posting my
>> reply, though).
> I meant the "make sure you remove your added definition first".

Ah sorry, I thought you meant the whole suggestion should fail and the
library should complain loudly. So we actually agree on the
possibility of adding the new USB Id to the existing definition?

Pander if you could just test as we said, make sure you remove your
added definition first and apply the patch I sent previously... I
would like to make sure it actually works for you before ppl can
decide what would be the best fix ;-)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--