Le 24 févr. 06, à 03:44, Justaname a écrit :

My opinion as an Apple employee at the time (79 to 86 in MIS) supports your opinion. It was just plain hubris that John Couch's team thought they knew what people needed (not what they wanted). I just don't have the energy to regale the list with stories from meetings with Lisa development staff. Don't misunderstand.

Oh, please, tell us more ! There where so much story about Lisa !
These were very bright and hardworking people. We had all be blinded to some degree by our successes. We just thought we could do it all and do it alone. We didn't get it.

Jerome