Per the request of Michael Sondow, the following data is
provided in response to the question "how many times did NSI
invoke its Domain Name Dispute Policy?"

During the slightly more than 5 months between the end of
July 1995 and the end of the year, we invoked the Policy 166
times.
During 1996 we invoked the Policy 745 times.
During 1997 we invoked the Policy 905 times
During 1998 we invoked the Policy 838 times.

Chuck Gomes
Vice President, Customer Programs
Network Solutions, Inc.