Willam and all,

  Yes, let do clear the air indeed.  The IETF may not realize IPv8, and indeed
this is true, and points to one of several problems that the IETF currently has,
as it does not necessarily recognize other efforts frequently.  Hence one
of many reasons why a need a more broad approach in Internet resource
management is necessary and the movement to the privatization of the
Internet central resources, in which IP allocation and development
is one such area...