John Charles,

Is Patrick Raimond the admin contact or is not?  Are you now going to say
that anyone who doesn't speak English natively shouldn't be able to
participate, because s/he might not understand?

In re: support of RFC 1591, .GP answered "YES" to the question of whether
ICANN should put this phrase in its bylaws:

"The ICANN agrees to continue to use RFC 1591 for any and all actions it
takes, or any role it assumes, with regard to the two-letter ISO 3166 TLDs
commonly known as Country Code TLDs (ccTLDs)."

Neither .GP nor anyone else was asked if they supported RFC 1591, they were
asked this specific question.

In re: the Paris draft, people were asked to support the draft.  Patrick
answered that it did, with these (to my mind) unequivocal words:

".GP supports Paris draft"

When I replied in thanks, I also wrote (in French) that there seemed to be a
communications problem between you and him.  Maybe you should sort out the
fact that *you* don't seem to be speaking for .GP before you go accusing
others of being "unscrupulous people."

Antony