John Charles,

Your accusations are the worst sort of unsupported mudslinging.  Ordinarily
I would ignore it, but this is one of those cases where silence could be
dangerous. You seem to doubt the veracity of the IATLD support, presumably
because you and your purported not-for-profit (should I ask you to send me
the incorporation papers or accuse you of being fraudulent?) can't seem to
communicate with each other.

Is it so terribly improbable to you that vast numbers of TLD administrators
disagree with you?

Let me state unequivocally:  every one of the TLDs we list as supporting our
call to have ICANN recognize the authority of RFC 1591 affirmatively gave
their support.  Who is the TLD?  The admin contact, not the "CTO".  Every
one of the TLDs who answered our call to support the Paris draft, did so
affirmatively.  Affirmatively means: sent an email and unambiguously
supported.

Got it?

Antony

P.S. If you there is a new domain authority, why don't you change the admin
contact?  The IATLD listens to the *admin contact* as the authoritative
voice for that domain (as per RFC 1591).  If the admin contact is browbeaten
by you into withdrawing that support, have *him* send me a note, and I'll
remove .GP from our lists.  Or get yourself listed as the admin contact.
Until then, stop this libellous tripe.  You don't know what you're talking
about.