Michael Sondow writes:
> Then you agree that I can reasonably claim to represent other users
> in my situation (non-commercial use of the Internet), or at least
> all those who have read my site and communicated with me. Thanks
> very much.

 Until you can simply speak for yourself without
 having to invoke an invisible and non-existant
 mass of supporters and some silly organization
 you represent diddly-squat, Michael. Furthermore,
 by playing along with all of this you only show
 your motivation to be identical to your alleged
 adversaries: the hot and horny pursuit of power.

 Increasingly the futility of it all becomes apparent...

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net