This is a splendid example of why ICANN is going wrong. The ISOC/gTLD-MoU faction
wants to take a relatively straightforward problem of resource allocation and
technical coordination and grab hold of it to turn themselves into global
professionalizers and credentializers. Craig thinks the Internet is a "trade"
that's going to be run by a "trade association." What an utterly abysmal failure of
imagination. What an amazing lack of understanding of internetworking and its
potential.

--MM