Craig,

>Speaking of keeping things unstable, what ever happened to that stop
>ICANN action you initiated at the time of the November open meeting in
>Boston?  Did it ever come together? Is it currently working behind the
>scenes? Or do you expect ICANN to fail of its own accord?

Nothing further occurred, and I am not involved in anything
which seeks ICANN's failure.  There is a need for an ICANN-like
organization, and the ICANN Interim Board and staff now have
the opportunity to craft a viable organization.  My comments
are directed at helping them do that and avoiding things that
constitute pitfalls.

--tony