Martin Schwimmer wrote:
>Mueller gave pizza-hut.co.na as an example.  Dr. Lisse states that Pizza
>Hut has no presence in Namibia presently (and I believe he knows whats
>available to eat in his country ;-)).

[snip]

I'm looking at an October 1996 article which says a pizza parlor in Phnom
Penh,  called Pizza Hot, may face legal action y Pizza Hut for trademark
infringement.  Trade relations with Cambodia were formally normalized that
week, which now commits under agreement to recognize famous or well-known
marks.

Add to the list  pizza-hutsrntus.com

Ellen Rony                                                          Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook                        http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150                *="  ____ /                  +1 (415) 435-5010
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             \     )                         Tiburon, CA
               On the Internet,    //  \\    no one knows you're a dog