At 12:40 AM 2/22/99 +00-04, Kerry  Miller wrote:

> Ellen wrote,
>> I'm looking at an October 1996 article which says a pizza parlor
>> in Phnom Penh,  called Pizza Hot, may face legal action
>
>The sooner DNS gives up on lower ascii and supports non-Roman
>scripts, the better. Expanded TLDs could be denominated by ISO
>tables (there's a dozen already, no?) and the only requirement for
>any additional ones should be that its registrar read the domain-
>script -- fluently.
>
>Think of the cultural revival!

Think of the communication disconnects, what code-page are you on this
minute? Which version of DBCS are you using?
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!