On 23-Feb-99 Kent Crispin wrote:
>  On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 09:01:44PM -0500, Mikki Barry wrote:
> >
> > Again, "use" in the legal sense is NOT mere registration, and this point
> > has been hammered home over and over in US cases.
>
>  If what you say is true, then my opinion, this is simply a case where
>  the law has not caught up with the facts.

We aren't here to create law, Kent.

ICANN cannot create law.

And it is just YOUR opinion that the laws are not caught up.  Others on this
list, with more legal training that you or I, feel quite differently.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22-Feb-99
Time: 19:04:35
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977