Michael and all,

  Agreed to an extent with what you say here Michael.  The problem with
isolating yourself, as those that are on the Participants list for DNSO.ORG
is that they only have a very narrow view and cannot make realistic
personal or otherwise decisions of opinions as a result.

  What needs to occur is one of two things.  Either open up the
"Participants list" to everyone or close it down and do all the discussion
on bylaws and transition on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.  The only other
suggestion that might work is to at least make the archives of the
ALL of the DNSO.ORG lists available for all to review or have someone
volunteer to FWD any and all posts to those lists to the Domain-Policy,
IFWP, and ORSC lists for all to review and participate OPENLY.