At 10:02 AM 3/4/99 -0500, Gordon Cook wrote:
>didn't i read from either joop or michael that becky burr had declared
>ICANN newco?  Can others confirm this?  If so we know how little the word
>of commerce was worth.  elliot maxwell where were you when the net needed
>you?
>
>time for legal action.  hello out there.  IOdesign?   where are you?

A word to the wise. Those contemplating legal action, if they're smart, see
little value or benefit in giving the other guy any warning. The old saw
applies "On the field of combat, it is the silence before the battle that
is the deadliest".
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!