At http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg04214.html
we see Vint's latest idea from the head in the clouds department:
>> ...Internet addresses may be set up by planet, so an Earthling
>> conceivably could e-mail a friend at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael DiGioia comments:
+ This is what happens when you are branded king of the network!
+
+ He is associated with having super powers and needs to focus his
+ attention on networking to mars before we have a crisis out there.
+
+ As you indicate, my only concern is that we could sure use his
+ creative energy here on earth with all the current problems.

 Indeed. And the good owners of MARS.COM may not
 be too thrilled as well about Mr. Cerf's rather
 creative hijaking of their Domain Name. As in the
 chocolate bar, M&M's, Snickers, etc. Quoting our
 friends at <http://www.mars.com> :

= Welcome to the world of Mars, Incorporated!
=
= Mars is a diversified multi-national company creating quality
= products in five primary product groups including pet care, snack
= foods, main meal, electronics, and drinks. Today Mars products are
= enjoyed in over one hundred countries throughout five continents.
= Our home page is a place where you can link to the wide variety of
= information entertainment and services we provide on the Internet.
=

 Take your corners gentlemen! It's Mars verses
 Vint in the battle of the planets! All bets are
 off as the clash of the Titans is unleashed!
 Earth to Vint, come in Vint? Are you there????

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net