Steve Golstein wrote:
> Back around 1989, I was privileged to sit in on a working group that
> Vint chaired to consider how the Internet might have to work if the
> number of hosts got close to 10 million.
>
> I am sure that Vint is not overlooking the struggles taking place in
> the quagmires of the present while he plants one foot firmly in the
> Future.
>
> Learn to recognize genius and intellectual leadership.

 When I see it, Steve. Vint has put his foot in
 something all right. The same doo-doo that Mike
 Roberts and Esther Dyson seem to enjoy wallowing
 in. 10 million hosts? How about 10 million Top
 Level Domains? How about DECENTRALIZING all those
 silly, Top-Down, "hierarchy scales" technocracies?
 The guy's snoozing on his laurels.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net