IF the fear of the ICANN Board is that they will need an auditorium to hold the
observers, then I, for one, would be happy to have a number of members of the press
and network reporter people there (a press pool) to report on the proceedings. I would
also suggest a audio recording of the proceedings be done and put up on Real Audio.

BTW just to be sure all understand the mechanism of PUBLIC OPEN BOARD MEETINGS. There
is a period set aside, usually late in the day, when the public can request a few
minuted to present their reactions, concerns etc. They may also