Richard and all,

  Richard is correct here.  And form that time forward Mike Roberts is the only
other individual that has "Come Clean" on this score to my knowledge.  And he
was very shaky at that in his explanation at the November 14th Boston
meeting.

  To this day, we do not have a full open and accountable base on the
ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board.  It is also interesting to note, that
how IBM got involved in this "Selection" process?  Roger, could
you possibly shed some light on this?