At 12:09 PM 1/7/99 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:

>It is highly revealing that INTA and its new-found puppet,
>Kent Crispin, have chosen to attack the study on grounds of
>statistical methodology. I don't think this point has been
>emphasized enough: the entire argument they have mounted
>consists of the following two points:

If I recall correctly, Kent is not a "new found" supporter of trademark
interests. I am sure I will be corrected in this if I am in error. But, I
believe that Kent has been supporting their interests, from an advocacy
position, since the IAHC/MoU/gTLD days.

Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing...
                -- Thomas Jefferson