At 07:06 PM 4/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Your desires as expressed below are noble enough.  But, you also appear
>willing to extend Mike roberts, joe sims and the board a lot more trust
>than, in my opinion, they merit.  With no transparency and no
>accountability within ICANN, the board is being handed a membership
>mechanism that looks to me, at least, to be extremely easy to manipulate.
>Even ISOC charges dues of $40 a year.

I agree. With no "skin in the game" it rapidly becomes a joke and I
can't figure out why the international thing was so tough to figure
out. Make it twice the local price of a lof of bread, or 5 times
the price of a can of coke. Some things are universal.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Those who give up a little freedom for a little security