Diane Cabell a écrit:

> No, sir.  I'm afraid you are still confusing subject headers with substantive
> recommendations and telephone conversations with official reports.  We should
> add a disclaimer on the minutes to make that more clear.

What you don't seem to be cognizant of is that you are posting on
the official website of what is now perceived in many countries as
the world Internet authority. Perhaps this conversation will have
served, if for nothing else, to make you take more care with what
you post there. (And what you don't post. [viz msvh])

> We have always listened closely to your comments but I believe that on this
> point you are wasting your very valuable contributions on an issue that doesn't
> exist.

Only too glad to hear it, dear lady (as some '40s film actor once
said, perhaps it was George Sanders).