Jeff,

You still have not let me know when I can hear even 10 seconds of that
tape you supposedly have of one of our phone conversations.

Further, you still have not explained the seeming inability of Brian
Hollingsworth to remain in one job.  First he was an engineer of some
sort with INEG, then he was affiliated with Gallup in some way, then
he represented INEG at Singapore (without meeting any of the attendees
for some very odd reason), and now in an exalted position with a
non-existant European organization, but he still makes an
international call the US to dialup into your netcom account........

Seems to me the reality concern is with YOU, you have never had reason
or responsibility.  How terrible for you, but how very terrible that
the people on these lists have been subjected to you for so long.

That won't continue for long though..................

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

NSI & Internic news http://www.dso.net/internic/