Mark and all,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --------------99BD38E77D2010BABE712162
>
> Mark,
>
>   To use your own rather dispaced logic with respect to yourself,
> maybe you could tell us which is the REAL Mark Jeftovic?
> To Wit, other E-Mail addresses that bear the Mark Jeftovic name:
> Mark Jeftovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Mark Jeftovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Mark Jeftovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Mark Jeftovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Actually, all of those are "the Real Mark Jeftovic(tm)". The first 3
date back to my days as at Inforamp/then iSTAR/now PSInet, and altimira
and propowr were hosting clients. shmooze.net has always been me. There's
also [EMAIL PROTECTED], and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a myriad of others.

  Well this is YOUR story, just as I indicated to John Charles Broomfield.
How do you KNOW definitively (Non-repudiationable) that this is true
and that all of those E-Mail ID's belong to YOU?  Answer:  We really
don't.  And hence my point from the very beginning.  No one can
really prove beyond ANY doubt whom they say the are with a given
E-Mail address on any mailing list.  You CAN say that each E-Mail
address is assigned to an individual.  Though that individual may have
more than one E-Mail address.  And THAT is why I only use one
for this and most all E-Mail lists.  And that E-Mail address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is assigned to ME, Jeffrey A. Williams,
or Jeff Williams (Short version).  Hence, William X. Walsh's assertion
earlier, that another Jeff Williams (Short Version? Most likely fictitious
assertion on William x. Walsh's part??).

In fact if it's a Jeftovic and you found it on the net it's probably either
myself, or Milan Jeftovic -a database programmer in Belgrade (also a
very friendly person, and it saddens me that my country is currently
bombing him.)

  Probably?  That doesn't cut it!  It either is or it isn't.  I agree that it
is unfortunate that Mr. Melosivich brought this situation upon his
people, BTW.

You can go to my webpage and see an actual photograph of me, listen to
songs I've written, read magazine articles I've written, and download
software I've programmed.

  How do I know that that picture is of you?  Can you prove that here and now
on this mailing list?  No, you certainly can't.  How do I know that that is
YOUR software, do you have a paten filed on any of it?

My existence can be easily (as they say in a.f.u) vorified.

  Not hardly as I have just shown, yet again....

-mark

(why are you crossposting this everywhere? are as much of a smash hit
on those other mailing lists as you are on domain-policy?)

--
|||| mark jeftovic    (MJ177)   ====  http://www.shmooze.net/~markjr     ||||
|||| easyDNS Technologies Inc.  ====  http://www.easyDNS.com             ||||

Contact Number:  972-447-1894