Mark and all,

  Yes, this is typical sort of reply in total disdain that Mike Roberts
would and has made in the past towards stakeholders.  He appears not
to have any concern or respect for the Stakeholder community, with the
possible exception of those that have large TM interests and avid
WIPO supporters.  Given his past reputation and association with the
gTLD-MoU, this is not surprising....  Hence Mike Roberts is only
parroting a very tiny small number of stakeholders interests as is well
known and well documented.