On Sun, 30 May 1999 11:52:40 -0400 (EDT), "Richard J. Sexton"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>At 01:21 PM 5/30/99 GMT, you wrote:
>>On Sun, 30 May 1999 09:02:38 -0400, Michael Sondow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>No one takes you seriously, Kent, except perhaps on technical
>>>issues. On anything concerning process, you are an uneducated if not
>>>demented personality. Your best option would be to stay out of
>>>politics altogether, but you are too egotistical and too stupid to
>>>even realize what is best for you.
>>>
>>>Go right ahead and post whatever slurs and lies you wish. I won't
>>>answer you again.
>>
>>While I don't necessarily disagree with your points about Kent, I
>>wonder about someone who calls a one man organization a "Congress" and
>>if maybe these same charactizations should be applied to their author
>>as well.
>
>United we stand divided we fall. I represent two non-commercial organizations
>(1200 people) that in the last two days ratified support for the ICIIU. I have long
>counted myself as one of it's supporters, and was possibly the second
>member althouhg nobody has seen any point at enumerating these so far. That
>would cost money and thats not what this is about.

The Sondow plan however is flawed at its most basic levels in being
overly exclusive. even though the so called justification for it is
important. By going so far in its exclusions, it simply cannot meet
the mandate it is seeking to fill.

It has numerous other flaws as well.

The ACM plan was a move in the right direction, without compromising
too much on the "non-commercial" principles.

Not to mention that Mr Sondow has ..... shall we say alienated a
number of people who would be participants in such a constituency.
The proposals might garner more support if both him and Don Heath
agreed not to serve in leadership roles of this constituency.

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services