Title: RE: [IFWP] gTLD constituency

Michael,

When you get the chance, please visit http://www.tlda.org.  While the site still needs some additional flesh, it should (in combination with the open letters at ICANN's DNSO page) give you an idea of what we have proposed to ICANN for gTLD registry involvement.

Gene Marsh
interim secretary, Top Level Domain Association