Gordon,

I believe it is important to make it clear that things I publish in IP do not always
represent my personal opinions. I often publish multiple sides of an issue so IP
readers can form an educated judgement on their own.  Please be careful that you do
not imply a endorsement unless so labeled.

I do have an strong opinion of what is going on that I will be soon sending out to my
IP list as a Editors Opinion clearly labeled as such.

Dave