Gosh Marty....what a profound contribution to the well belong of the
Internet you have made here.  Sondow has become extremely clueful.  maybe
some day you will follow his example?

>Gordon Cook wrote today:
>
>>I have heard now from two sources that ISOC, which kept the non commercial
>>domain holders constituency from being recognized in Berlin by saying it
>>couldn't give a milimeter on behalf of its 30 constituents, is now engaged
>>in a smear campaign against meuller and sondow, a campaign squarely aimed
>>at getting the ACM to repudiate its involvement with Professor Meuller and
>>Kathy Klieman on the grounds that meuller and klieman allegedly sold out to
>>the "infamous" Michael Sondow.
>

>In a series of posts on September 27, 1998, Gordon Cook posted publicly the
>following remarks directed at Sondow:
>
>"you are hardly the most welcome person on this list.  I advise you to take
>your personal attacks to private mail."
>
>and
>
>"gee just when sondow had shown some signs of maturity, he throws another
>lovely tantrum......."

The COOK Report on Internet          | New handbook just published:IP Insur-
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA| gency & Transformation of Telecomm.See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)         | http://cookreport.com/insurgency.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  | Index to 7 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com