A. Abril i Abril - We don't want everybody with any opinion on anything
joining, we'll just have to start the whole long process over again.  We
have most of the comments on the table

J. Cohen - We must get moving, but we must be active.  The three or four
people handling each question should decide how to handle it.

[Operator announces that someone from the "Public Internet Press" is seeking
to join the teleconference.  He or she is refused.]

He..... that was i calling......

testing ICANN's "openness"    I had the phone number and the password and
was refused.
The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  Exec summaries, glossary etc
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://cookreport.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    What's Behind Ican and How it Will
Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml