All,

  It seems that Pisanty (aka piss-ant, aka, la punta), seems to have a
very skewed grasp of the what a democracy and democratic principals
really are.  However this should not be surprising given that his home
country hasn't had a truly democratic election until very recently.  The
Salinas "Regime" in Mexico was terribly derelict in its duties to it's
own citizens and corrupt throughout.  His comments here to Michael
would seem to indicate that he may have been part of that Salinas
scum "Regime"...