>You'd have to poll them.  I don't think you could impose it here; barn door
>and all that.
>The down side is that they didn't allow personal domain registrations,
>although I believe they are about to do so under a second level domain (?
>bing.per.no or something like that).  If strictly enforced, it would
>certainly avoid a great deal of the expensive, unnecessary litigation that
>we seem so fond of in the US and which is also a sign of customer approval.

If there is a .com.no zone, then this seems resonable. If there's and
and I could have myname.no for commercial domains bythad to use .per.no
for personal domains, then I'd be unhappy. If I was I was in Norway, of
course.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"They were of a mind to govern us and we were of a mind to govern ourselves."