Richard and all,

  ROFLMAO!  Good one there Richard!  But you know
Pope Don ( Don Heath), is the right hand of his almighty father
Jon Postel....  However I am sure that Rev. Dr. William X. Walsh,
ooops, I mean Rev. Dr. Brian C. Hollingsworth, might have a problem
with his holiness, Pope Don getting his 'Followers" to have more than one
Vote!!!