Well, isn't this just grand.

After 9 months of complaints by many members of this
list, and many members of the Internet community in
general, it now seems that *everyone* agrees with us.

Oh, how comforting.

Too bad that neither the Commerce Department, nor
the Berkman Center, nor ICANN itself ever seemed to
care about sunshine and openness before.

Frankly, I'm tired of this game of brinksmanship.
These conciliatory moves are simply too little, too
late.

Fool me once . . .

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com