Kent Crispin wrote:  (on my idea of duplicating the voting on another server)
>> That's a good idea.  Right now the IDNO voting software is *not*
>> being run by a trusted third party at all -- it is being run by a
>> partisan to the debates.

If you are talking about ICANN using the software, this is not relevant.
If you are talking about the IDNO using the software, the bootstrapper of
the constituency is probably the must trusted party that the founding and
new members can find at this moment.
Just now, in the ongoing election , all members who use their voting rights
have the option of expressing their disapproval for any other member,
including myself.

The moment I would lose the trust, I await a motion for my removal from the
organization.

n order to avoid even the semblance of improper use of my voting facility I
have declined my nomination to stand for election in the Steering Committee
and I have suggested that the leadership of the IDNO be entrusted to Dan
Steinberg.

I trust, and the members will express their trust, that he will guide the
steeing committee in the most democratic and accountable manner.

Please tell me, which other constituency is forming itself more accountably
and transparently than ours?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org