From: Jay Fenello [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 3:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Coincidence?

Curiously, only Ellen Rony's and my own
comments are formatted to make them almost
impossible to read!

Jay.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2298770,00.html

Talkback
   Trademark conflict is the real ... - Lewis A. Mettler, Esq.
   Amen Coop!! It is truly amazin... - Brad Oestreicher
   As one who has been closely mon... - Ellen Rony
   We must give Ester Dyson et al ... - Herb Reed
   How can we give Esther Dyson a ... - raul salas
   Don't tout Esther Dyson and som... - Steven Forbis
   I have a strong feeling there w... - Greg Groth
   Break ICANN NSI's behaviour ha... - Rolf Sorensen
   Give Esther Dyson a retirment p... - L. Posner
   Hello Charles, I take great ... - Jay Fenello

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com