I disagree with Roberto here. As a European national and as a European
company, we regard the ability to compete freely and fairly across Europe to
be our right. If that right is restricted by national policies, i.e. by
restrictive local NIC policies, then we regard that as a highest priority.
While we also regard the situation whereby NSI controls access to the
.com/.net/.org domains as an important competition matter, we regard the
situation in our own backyard as equally important.
Ivan