Tony,

> > The European Commission looks, of course, at the global European figures.
> > Obviously, if the European ccNICs had the dominant position you show as
> > hypothesis, the things would be different. After all, DG IV should be
> > silly to bother for 0.01%, don't you agree?
>
> Not necessarily - if the intent is protectionism.  (...)

Let me see: the fact that 18 monts ago the US Government (at your personal
request, as you have claimed) accepted to protect your client against
competition was not protectionism. But if the EU looks into SAIC's tactics
of delaying competition (each year of delay being worth USD 1 billion in
sales of NSI stock by SAIC), then of course the motive is "protectionism".

But could you clarify *whom* the EC tries to protect by investigating
NSI, in your opinion?

Regards,

Werner

--
Tel: +41 22 312 5600  Direct line: +41 22 312 5640  http://axone.ch
Fax: +41 22 312 5601  2 cours de Rive   CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland