All,

  This is of course true of any company that has an alternative to
BIND.  INEG. INC. has such an alternative, BINDPlus 2.1.  Yet
placing that as a potential stumbling block would not last long
and be of little consequence, unless perhaps it has the potential
of "Reverse pointing" which BINDPlus 2.1 does have as and install
option...