At 12:14 PM 8/11/99 , Luc Hatlestad wrote:
>I'm not sure how I got included on this list, but I assume it was because
>of the story I wrote about NSI. Since I'm here, an observation: From what
>I've seen so far, you guys are quite good at name calling but haven't
>offered up much in the way of real solutions to this growing problem.

In that case, I respectfully suggest that
you have not yet done all of your homework.

Many, many of the problems that ICANN is
experiencing today, are a direct result of
their refusal to embrace diversity in their
ranks, and deviations in their grand plan.

The solutions which you seek are the ones
that ICANN has ignored.  Please check the
archives, or ask any historical questions
you'd like.  Most of the participants are
still on these lists, and would be happy
to recount this history in great detail.

Jay.