my understanding is that estee has a friend at ogilvie who agreed to
lend ogilvies services at a greatly reduced rate....seems that
ogilvie thought the prestiege of being the firm that sold the net
down the river was too much for ogilvie to pass up.

>once again I ask for accounting details
>
>Who are resposible for the budget details on the ICANN site.  Who are the
>accountants who have developed these proforma financials.
>
>What is the budgeted amount for the public relations firm and can someone
>post accounting details to your budgets, the amounts are general in scope
>and i'd like to see details.
>
>Regards
>Jeff Mason
>
>--
>Planet Communication & Computing Facility           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033

The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           The only Good ICANN is a Dead ICANN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    What's Behind ICANN and How it Will
Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml