At 03:27 AM 8/21/99 , Ellen Rony wrote:
>Jeff Mason wrote:
>
>>once again I ask for accounting details
>>
>>Who are resposible for the budget details on the ICANN site.  Who are the
>>accountants who have developed these proforma financials.
>
>The website says Andrew McLaughlin is Interim Treasurer and CFO.   Write
>directly to him.  Perhaps he won't be as circumspect as the board members:
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Interesting . . .

It would appear that the Berkman Center
is now funding officers for ICANN!

Jeff, while you're at it, why don't you try
and find out how many ways other organizations
like the Berkman Center, IBM, MCI, etc. are
providing off-balance sheet funding to ICANN,
. . . . AND WHY?

LOL ;-)

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com

"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)