Saturday, August 21, 1999, 7:47:32 PM, Jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> William and all,

>   I am afraid I don't agree with William's evaluation of the Berkman
> Centers performance....  Why?  Well it is a documented FACT
> that the Berkman Center has had several opportunities for CNN, TBA/TNT
> and others, which have offered coverage and INternet IP Video
> conferencing for their meetings, Free, and have not once followed up
> with any of them, as I checked....  Oh yes, I almost forgot, I believe
> the WEBTV offered as well...  Same result...

Proof, including names of people to contact to verify (and no, I won't
accept contacting them through your Homestead Studios voicemail line).

Or is this like the money you once offered Bob Allisat? (see
http://robin.fcn.net/mr99jeff.html for more information on that one).

Put up or shut up you fraud.

I think your allegation above is false, and possibly actionable.  One
more to add to the collection?

I suggest you hire an attorney to review any and all remarks you make,
"Jeffrey", to prevent you from saying something that might place your
treasured anonymity at stake.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org