Saturday, August 21, 1999, 8:13:14 PM, Jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> William and all,

> William X. Walsh wrote:

>> Saturday, August 21, 1999, 7:47:32 PM, Jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > William and all,
>>
>> >   I am afraid I don't agree with William's evaluation of the Berkman
>> > Centers performance....  Why?  Well it is a documented FACT
>> > that the Berkman Center has had several opportunities for CNN, TBA/TNT
>> > and others, which have offered coverage and INternet IP Video
>> > conferencing for their meetings, Free, and have not once followed up
>> > with any of them, as I checked....  Oh yes, I almost forgot, I believe
>> > the WEBTV offered as well...  Same result...
>>
>> Proof, including names of people to contact to verify (and no, I won't
>> accept contacting them through your Homestead Studios voicemail line).

>   All that information I posted to this very list at the time.  Review the
> archives yourself.  It includes names, dates, phone #'s and E-Mail
> addresses.

Just so no one is fooled by this, these supposedly public emails with
these details do not exist.  You can waste your time searching the
archives, you will never find them.  But of course, according to
"Jeffrey" it will merely be because you didn't search correctly, not
because they don't exist.

I won't bother responding to the remainder of his latest in a series
of ludicrous emails, as the comments that remain are obviously those
of a fraud.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org