On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Ellen Rony wrote:

> Jeff Mason wrote:
>
> >I dont dispute what you have said.  That is not the issue.  It is the
> >right to be anonymous and participate as a viewer.
>
> You can can be an anonymous listener with Real Audio.  It's cross-platform,
> works for both Windows and Macs, and the software is free, available for
> download online.  There are some hardware limitations, however, but Berkman
> cannot be expected to accommodate all possible arrangements.

Ellen - I thinks we've been waltzing around in circles.  That was the
point.  I asked Edleman for the direct real video link, and that was
declined because they want the real video pariticpants to be registered
first.

So essentially - thank you for your support.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033