> esters making a good suggestion here - if you want input - this is a way.
> Why dose the idno not join ip in mass.

Does everybody have a trademark they can claim they own?

The question that could also be asked is why don't all the people in the
IP consitituency forced to join the business constituency -- all IP folks
are in business.  Why should we have a redundant constituency?

Sure, now a few constituencies may be opening up the doors to a few
individuals.  A few individual trademark owners may get into the IP
constituency.

A few here, a few there, and pretty soon it adds up to dilution and
powerlessness for individuals.

Under the ICANN by-laws, anybody can "self-organize" a constituency.  And
we have.  The IDNO is as valid as the business constituency.  ICANN can
not pick and chose which it thinks is more important.

                --karl--