Gordon,

My only comment is I wish the "unindicted conspirators" were as
devious and organized as you claim. My experience is that they were
not and still are not. I just don't believe that the ICANN Board (nor
did the ITAG or the ISOC Board) meets in private to plot the takeover
of the internet as I never saw or heard or attended any such meetings
and I have rather good spies. People were trying hard to find
solutions to difficult problems in a rapidly changing and complicated
world -- it is hard.

Maybe we/they were/are incompetent at laying out a good course but it
was not for trying.

I have a lot of unhappiness as to how ICANN is evolving but I just
can't believe it is being done for bad or evil purposes.I also repeat
something I said on an IP mailing manny moons ago. If ICANN fails it
will be taken as a indicator that the net can not manage itself and
we will get "Adult" supervision which believe me we will not like. We
must make it work.

MY OPINION,

Dave