Mikki and all,

  I have wondered when ICANN and was going to get around
the the "Content" issue with respect to DN's and their related
information that they contain.  As I recall we had some lengthy
discussion about this some time ago now.  I also have wondered
what "Excuse" ICANN was going to use to "Make the net safe
for e-commerce".  I can only suspect that this means no more
porno sites or sexually related sites on the net.  That is
a dam shame.  But I guess this would also include ladies lingerie
a no-no as well.  So that means Esther won't have a place to shop
online for her designer Sup-hose!  >;)